This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Watercan Tilda Easel card

Hello,
Silvie here!
I have created another Easel card to remind you there are still several days left to play along in our current challenge.



I have coloured the cute Magnolia Watercan Tilda. The beautiful pastel papers are from Kaisercraft - PINK GELATO paper pad. Behind my Tilda, there is a Spellbinders Labels Ten die cut and I have also used Magnolia DooHickey dies- Heart Swirl and Doily Flowers. In the centre of the big flower, there is a velveteen flower coming from the Prima Audrey Rose -Tan pack and all smaller flowers have a cute little button in the centre. The sentiment comes from the Pink Gelato paper pad (there are several sheets with tags, borders and various die cuts). As always I added some flatback pearls, round gems and Stardust stickles on the flowers.
flowers detail:




Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Your card is simply beautiful! I love the soft colours and all the layers and different embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is stunning love everything about it

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, gorgeous creation, I love that tilda she is on my wish list.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card made with love and much work !!! Perfect - suuuuper !
    greetings from Austria
    Helga
    http://helgaskartentraum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete