This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 11 December 2011

A letter for me...

Good morning everyone, I hope your having a fantastic weekend and have all your Christmas presents sorted and all your preparations done for the big day...I have popped on to show you this wonderful stamp from Whimsy Stamps new wee stamps range this little sweetie in her fabulous pj's is called A Letter for Me and of course you could use her for any occasion it doesn't have to be for a Christmas card...I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these beautiful papers from the Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad...I took a close up of these stunning resin flowers from the Fuchsia Blossom resin Flowers pack from Kaisercraft, I love them they are just stunning...right I will leave you in peace to enjoy the rest of your Sunday and if you have time you could pop on over to my blog I would love to see you there
Mina xxx

Link

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Mina, love wee stamps and this one is delightful. Those resin flowers are beautiful too. tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete