This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 15 January 2012

Tilda with Heartchain

Good afternoon everyone I hope your all having a wonderful weekend, I wanted to show you this gorgeous little cutie Tilda with Heartchain shes from the brand new Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love collection, I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with one of the papers from the same new collection called Magnolia Calla of Paris 12x12 paper I finished with a beautiful Dark Green 25mm wired organza ribbon...all the details are on my blog and dont forget to pop on over later as its time for our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy on my blog...enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww!!!! so sweet Mina, isn't she a cutie and love the sentiment xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Loving this image and that sentiment is just perfect!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete