This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Cinderella in Love

Hi everyone! I hope it isn't that cold there where you are like we have over here... yesterday morning minus 13 degrees... brrr... But it you have I hope this card I want to show you today gives you some warmth... :o)

I want to show you how to make a Valentines card with a non Valentines or Love related image. I used Whiff of Joy Cinderella for it and coloured in black and white with Distress Inks. I cut the background for the image with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Square... one of my fave frame die. The papers I used for the background are Basic Grey's Kissing Booth. They are so pretty and perfect for Valentines cards. For the heart border in the background I used Magnolia Romantic Lace. I decorated my card with pretty pink Sonia roses. As some accents I added few pink Crystals by Whiff of Joy.


Here's a close up of the image...


A close up of the sentiment, which comes together with Rapunzel image...


Wish you a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment