This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Corner Bookmark

Hi everyone, today I want to show you a little corner bookmark I made with one of those sweet High Hopes stamps. This one is called Lockheart Bear. Isn't he too cute? He haves the perfect size for making those bookmarks. I love them for using by myself and they are always a very welcomed little gift for someone who loves to read books.
I coloured this cutie with Copics. The papers I used for the background are My Minds Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue. The heart border is Magnolia DooHickey Romantic Lace. And as an additional accent I added a made with love heart charm.

And for those who want to try out to make a corner bookmark, I made a tutorial for you which you can find HERE on my blog.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. Must have a go at making these, thanks for the reminder. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very adorable! Must try it myself...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karina, such a lovely bookmark, love it!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete