This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 8 March 2012

the cutest little Indian...

Evening everyone me again, this time I want to show you the cutest little Indian ever, isnt she adorable, she a Nellie Snellen stamp called Prickly (YORE010), I coloured this sweetie with distress inks and used these beautifully soft papers from Kaisercraft - Pink Gelato 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad arent those colours just perfect for spring, I also used these beautiful Blossoms - Resin Flower Dahlia flowers to finish my card off, Im totally addicted to these resin flowers, they are so detailed its amazing...all the info on my card and others is on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your night
Mina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mina, she is soooo cute, gorgeous card, tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete