This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 16 March 2012

Jester Tilda

Hello,
Silvie here. Today I have some colourful inspiration for you, I guess I got inspired by the beautiful weather we've had in France this week. Spring is coming, yay! :-)



I have used Magnolia Jester Tilda and she's coloured with Copics. The super gorgeous papers are from Prima Romantique paper pad - love it to bits.



I have used a die from Spellbinders Fleur de Lys doily accents set - I cut one of the circles into pieces and used them to decorate the circular shape behind the frames. There is also a feather charm peeking form behind the flowers. As always I have used my Bow Easy to tie the green bow and added flatbacked gems and Stardust stickles to embellish my card.


More pictures and details on my blog.

Thank you for stopping by Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog today!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. My word this is just beautiful such fabulous colours and colouring just superb with these yummy papers! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete