This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Just Dies

Hi Everyone,

Tracy here and I've been playing around with my Marianne Dies and look what I created.........


First up is my little heart tin. I have covered the tin in Perfect Paper. I have had this an age and don't even know if it still exists in blogland. You paint it on and when it dry it's like handmade paper.




Next up is my Bits and Bob's Box.


I have used:-




I also cut the scissors out onto shrink plastic, heated with my heat gun to make little scissor charms. They are so cute.


I also made a little handbag charm too. After I shrank the scissors I added gold embossing powder and silver embossing powder.




Hugs Tracy

2 comments:

  1. wow I love the little heart tin, I wonder if paper mache would stick to metal mmmm might have a play angxxx

    ReplyDelete