This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 24 March 2012

Let me slurp your bath water

Hi everyone, Karina here to show you the second creation I made with the super cute stamp set Lovely Lulu by Kraftin Kimmie. This time she is sitting in her bath tub with her teddy. Isn't she so adorable? I had so much fun with this image as well. I coloured it with Distress Inks. And I couldn't resist to add my own sentiment with means 'let me slurp your bath water' which is from a very old song by the Comedian Harmonists. I thought it is perfect for this card.

The papers I used for this card is one of my favourite, from My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody. The big flower is Prima Winter Rose Marbel Ice and I addes some little white roses. The lace I made the bow with is Marianne D Vintage Lace. As an addition I addes some cute buttons and a Kaisercraft pearls flourish.

Stay tuned, soon I will show you the third project I made with this fabulous stamps set by Kraftin Kimmie. Those images are perfect for so many occasions.

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, very funny Karina! hehehe
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete