This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 30 March 2012

Little Cowgirl cutie!

Hello!
Silvie here with some Nellie Snellen and Kaisercraft inspiration for you. The little cutie on my card is called Sweet Cowgirl - how adorable is she? The papers I used are Kaisercraft - Hummingbird Paper pad.


Sweet Cowgirl is holding a flower in her hand and I thought the little tag, which comes from the same Kaisercraft Paper pad, would be just perfect to use, what do you think?
I also used Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Chanteuse to stamp the frame behind Sweet Cowgirl.

The pretty flowers are from Kaisercraft Paper blooms Fuchsia set and the leaves are Marianne D Creatables Leaves LR0156. The gorgeous butterfly charm is also available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. The little heart flaps on the right were made using one of the dies coming from Spellbinders Shapeabilites - Elegant Posts set.
As always the bow was tied with Bow Easy (I cannot tie a bow without this little tool, lol) and I added some flatback pearls, round acrylic gems and Stardust stickles here and there.


Supplies:
Stamps:Nellie Snellen - Sweet Cowgirl; Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Chanteuse
Sentiment: tag from Kaisercraft - Hummingbird Paper pad
Paper:Kaisercraft - Hummingbird Paper pad
Tools: Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Elegant Posts, Marianne D Creatables - Flowers and leaves LR0156, Bow easy
Embellies:Kaisercraft Paper blooms - Fuchsia set, Flatback pearls and gems stones, Stardust Stickles, Butterfly charm

More pictures and details on my blog.

Thank you for stopping by Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog today!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is indeed a cutie, yee-hah! I bought the boys, now I can see I might just have to go back for the girls, lol. Great card hun. Sxx

    ReplyDelete