This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 2 March 2012

Say A Prayer

Good morning everyone and hope that you're keeping well. This is Michele here and today I'd like to show you a card that I've made for a First Holy Communion.


For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Say a Prayer’ image which I think is perfect for a girls First Holy Communion/Confirmation and is available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts.



The DP is Roses from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

The sentiment is my own and I've placed it on top of a doily shape which was cut out using the DooHickey Mini Doily die cut.

For more information on this card, please go to my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Great card!! Thanks for sharing, I have just ordered this stamp yeaterday...
    It is hard to find nice stamps for communions etc.
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, This is a wonderful card! My daughter will be confirmed and taking her first communion on April 1st. Stunningly Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete