This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 1 March 2012

TGF Release day..

It's a SHIMMERY, GLIMMERY, Sittin' Pretty kind of RELEASE DAY at The Greeting Farm!

Right now though, I'd love to share with you two more projects I have using
Sitting Lovely

For this card I've used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Sunshine paper-pad
Anya is colored with Copic (and stamped with Memento tuxedo black)

and Sitting Casual
For This card I've also colored with Copic (and stamped with Memento tuxedo black)
The paper pad is from Basic Grey Little Black Dress

So then it's time to go shopping
You will find all The Greeting Farm stamps Bunny Zoe's have in stock here

1 comment:

  1. way too cute, fab cards just ordered my sitting casual set but i want them all LOL tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete