This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 3 March 2012

Tons of love coming your way...

Hello!

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! and that you have had a chance to play a bit. With all this new wonderful stuff out there i'm going a tiny bit crazy, lol. So much gorgeous stuff and I want it all! I wish...:)

Anyways, today i would love to show you a little tag i made with this adorable little elephant from High hopes called Ton of love- Ellie. I think shes the cutest little elephant, lol, little...?

Here's my tag...



and a close up of little Ellie, witch i have colored with my copics.


The dp i have used is My Minds Eye- Love me paper pad.

Al different kinds of flowers, but the little Purple/white ones is Prima, Country elegance.

I have also used a little heart charm up on the top.

Well, that was al from me today.

Have a wonderful day everybody! and dont forget to play, ALOT!:)

Hugs bettina.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bettina, oh this is gorgeous , love the elephant, he is soooo cute! and your tag is so pretty. tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete