This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 18 May 2012

Keys...

Hi everyone I hope your all having a wonderful week and looking forward to your weekend, I have popped on today to show you this card with no colouring, it just goes to show you dont always need to colour to make a card suitable for loads of occassions do you...I used these stunning papers from the My Minds eye 6x6 paper pad-Meadowlark, which has beautiful images in monochrome alongside this amazing Kaisercraft clear texture stamps-Keys isnt it just stunning ( I love this new Kaisercraft stamp range dont you), I stamped it twice and cut out two of the keys for embellishments...I finished with a large satin bow and the sentiment is printed on my computer, all the details are on my blog as always...thanks for popping by and have a great day everyone
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!!! I love the keys and you are so right about black and white being elegant with no colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card, it's visually stunning, love it hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete