This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 15 September 2012

Raindrops...

Hi everyone, I hope your having a great weekend...I am totally head over heels for these Morehead stamps, they are so cute, this one is the Morehead Acrylic Stamp Set - Raindrops I coloured this cutie with distress inks and teamed her up with the stunning Carta Bella - Beautiful Moments 6x6 Paper Pad I love this paper pad it is so beautiful and I cant stop using it...I finished with a banner cut from the same pad and stamped with a sentiment from the stamp set, a rose from the Flat Back Rose Cabochons - Mixed Bag, and a few gems from the Mixed Bag Clear Flat Acrylic Round Gems - 3mm, 4mm & 5mm...all the details of my card and the colours I used for colouring are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for popping by today
Mina xxx

2 comments: