This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 4 October 2012

Teddy with Gift

Hello everyone, Karina here today to share some Christmas inspiration with you. You never can be too early in making Christmas cards :o). For the card I show you today I used one of the super sweet images by Wild Rose Studio. It is Teddy with Gift. I coloured this cutie with some non traditional colours. Well, green is, but the combo with pink is unusual, but I love it this way. I coloured it with Distress Inks. The papers I used for the background is from Kaisercraft Mint Twist.


The sentiment I used is from Whimsy Stamps. Further I used some Light Pink Raffia Lace which always looks great as a border, some Marianne D Christmas Flowers Mix with a Pearl Brad as center and some Flat Backed Pearls.

Wishing you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Stunning coloring and really gorgeous papers. Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up to you my dear friend, you did a very good job on this very nice and cute card. Keep it up.

    Find out more: Christmas Gift Baskets Sydney

    ReplyDelete