This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 4 November 2012

Edwin with Windling Fern...


Hi everyone I hope you had a brilliant weekend and it was a little warmer where you are...for today's card I used this super cute Edwin stamp from the Magnolia Christmas Story release and is called Edwin with Windling Fern, I coloured him with distress inks and paper pieced his sweater and hat with some of the lush papers from the Echo Park - Winter Wishes paper pad...I used the same papers for the background but I stamped it with a tree stamp from one of the Kaisercraft stamp sets...I love these they are such good value...this one is called Turtle Dove and the sentiment I used is from the same set...I finished by glittering the trees with some Stickles Glitter Glue-Stardust ...thanks for stopping by this evening and if you have time all the details of the colours used are on my blog...ooohhhhh and before I forget there some Megacandy to win on my blog too...just pop here to join in there is 10 prizes to be won
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment