This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 25 January 2013

Liberty Tilda

Hello everyone, Karina here. Today I want to show you another card I made with one of the sweet Magnolias. This time I used Liberty Tilda. She is so fun to colour, just as the most of the Maggies. Some of the Magnolia Stamps are up to 40 % off!! I inked the image up with Copics. I tried out a new colour combo, a gamy one; pink and red, which I think turned out good. At least I love the look of it :o).


The papers I used are from Glitz 'Hello Friend'. It is on Sale now with 40 % off!! So hurry to get yours! I added some beautiful paper roses Dusty Pink to my card. The sentiment 'Friendship Tickets' and matching ticket die is from Whimsy. As additional decoration I added some gems and pearls to my card.

Wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment