This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 13 April 2013

Panda...


Good morning everyone I just had to show you this... how cute is this CC Designs stamp, I had great fun colouring this sweetie and her playmate...its called C.C. Designs Mashi's Muffins Panda and I coloured it with distress inks...the lush papers are from the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Divine this pad is so beautiful and the colours are perfect for Spring/Summer...I finished with a Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Green (this ribbon is perfect for making bows as its wired and holds it shape brilliantly), a flower from the Prima Flowers Perle Bebe - Sun Kiss pack  all the details of the colours I used for colouring etc are here on my blog...enjoy your weekend and whatever your up too have fun
Mina xxx

2 comments: