This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 11 May 2013

Bonny Tilda...


Good morning everyone I hope your having a fantastic weekend...I have popped on today to show you the cutest little Magnolia stamp called Bonny Tilda from the Magnolia With Love collection...I coloured this cutie with my usual distress inks and glittered her wings with the same glitter I used for these fabulous butterflies from the Wooden Flourish range, these are the Magical Butterflies FL341 ones and the glitter glue is the Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust...the lush paper is also Magnolia and is called Magnolia Blue Flowers 12" x 12" Paper, isn't it just so pretty...all the details are on my blog if you would like to visit...your still have a couple of days to enter our challenge, the new one starts on Monday so get busy, you never know you could win a fantastic prize...enjoy the rest of your weekend
Mina xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the papers you have used. They match the skin tone wonderfully, lou x

    ReplyDelete