This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Masking Tutorial using the Copic Airbrush

Morning Crafters,

I have a little tutorial for you today, but I must apologise that I seem to spend a lot of time at the bottom of the screen, my awareness of my "videoing area" needs a little more work on, so please forgive me, I'll get better, promise :)




Inlinkz was playing up when I tried to list the products but the text and banner are both from the recent Marianne Designs release Called "Banners and Text Everyday COL1324 available HERE. I stitched the circle panel and the leaves added to the prima arcadian flower.

Copic Markers are of course available from BunnyZoe.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tutorial Tracy, think I may need to invest in a copics air spray system.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete