This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 20 February 2014

Eva...

http://pinkpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

Good morning everyone I hope your having a fantastic week...this stunner is a new Saturated Canary stamp called Eva, isn't she gorgeous and wouldn't you just love a figure like that?...yep me too lol...I coloured her with distress inks (and yes this is using old card) and used more of the beautiful Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6" x 6" Paper Pad for her...I paper pieced her skirt and top and cut one of the flowers from another sheet from the same pad...I added a twirly bow made from stunning Organza Ribbon - Cerise (25mm Wide), I also edged some of the paper with some Marianne D Romantic Lace to finish...all the details are on my blog...thanks for stopping by today and whatever your up to I hope your safe and dry
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment