This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 30 March 2015

C.C. Design Roberto's Latte Sue

Hello and good morning, Karina here to show you my latest creation. I had a play with cute C.C. Designs Roberto's 'Latte Sue'. She is more Autumn themed, so I colored her in autumnal colors with Copics. And I also used papers in red and brown colors. The creme one is from My Mind's Eye Antique 6x6. And the red one in the background is from Authentique. I am sure Nikki could get it for you if you are interested in this one. I thought the wooden tree is a perfect addition on my card. It looks like Sue is sitting under this tree drinking her coffee. Love the look it got. And so are the Prima Wood Buttons 'Fairy Rhymes'. I also used the Marianne D 'Happy Birthday' text ribbon and some flat backed pearls. And not to forget some of the beautiful Kaisercraft Paper Flowers 'Red Fire'.

 
Below you can see a close up of the image...


I wish you a happy week now.
Hugs, Karina 

No comments:

Post a Comment